Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you supply your goods on a "Sale or Return" basis?
- Do you supply any samples?
- Do you produce a printed catalogue?
- How much are your greeting cards, etc?
- Are the cards cellowrapped?
- How do I pay for my order?
- Can I pay via Bank transfer?
- Can I pay using a UK Debit/Credit card?
- How long does it take to get my order?
- What if I don’t like a product after it has been delivered?
- What if I require something that is not on your website?
- Do you take advance orders?
- Do I need to create a user account?
- Does it cost me when I pay via Paypal?
- Do you accept personal callers?
- Is everything in stock?
2. Do you supply any samples?
As all of our products are packed in handy sized trade packs we are unable to supply samples. If you do require goods for inspection we are happy to supply them at the normal selling price. If they prove to be unsuitable you can return them at your own cost for a full refund of the purchase price.
3. Do you produce a printed catalogue/brochure?
As we are an online supplier we do not supply printed price lists, catalogues or brochures. As stock is sold and/or received our website is updated, therefore a printed catalogue/brochure would be always out of date.
7. Can I pay via Bank Transfer?
If you wish to pay for your order by bank transfer we recommend that you send an email to email@example.com detailing your requirements. We will then send you an email confirming your order and produce a pro-forma invoice showing the full amount owed. Once payment is received we will then release your order.
8. Can I pay using a UK Debit/Credit card?
Yes. You can pay for your order using your UK Debit/Credit card via Paypal. You will have to provide Paypal with a UK address for verification purposes. Then simply notify us of your Spanish delivery address. We will contact you for confirmation.
9. How long does it take to get my order?
Payment is required prior to your order being dispatched. We aim to process orders received on any working day (Mon-Fri) within the following 2 (two) working days. However, if we can process your order before 7pm, you should receive your delivery the very next day to any part of Mainland Spain. (except at weekends, fiestas, etc)
10. What if I don’t like a product after it has been delivered?
If after receiving your order you are not entirely satisfied with any of the products, you have a maximum of 3 (three) working days, from the receipt of the order to contact us to have the right to return the goods. Any product/s will only be accepted for a refund, if they are returned in full resaleable condition and in the original packaging. In this case you will pay the transport costs.
11. What if I require something that is not on your website?
We work with various suppliers based in the UK, if you do not find the product you require displayed on our website please contact us to discuss, as we may be able to source it for you.
16. Is everything in stock?
Whilst we make every effort to keep our website up to date, due to the amount of orders received the website may not be updated straight away. Therefore, if any out of stock happens when you order, you will be contacted and offered a substitute or a refund for the out of stock item(s).